Friday, June 23, 2017

Updates on my veggies and strawberries

First, let's see how the old ones are doing.

The only bad thing about the strawberries is that the fruit ripe one at a time :)
We have tomatoes! Some (Venus) are a little bigger, but the cherry tomatoes are also alive and well.

Also, the cucumber is blooming like crazy but so far only 2 female flowers. I am hand-pollinating them to make sure i get cucumbers.
I also planted some new gherkin seedlings, but those are small yet.







Mini-cauliflower

Red bell pepper


Potato in a bucket
Eggplant flowering
Hot peppers - Habanero Fatalii















I really have trouble arranging pictures in the right spot in this blog :D
As you can see, summer is in full swing and I just LOVE everything!


And because I have an addiction to online shopping, of course I bought new plants - flowers this time. I will make another port about those.

No comments:

Post a Comment