Saturday, May 6, 2017

New plants or why I shouldn't be allowed to go shopping unsupervised :)

So, yesterday I needed milk and bread and I went to the MEGA IMAGE near my apartment. I knew it was a bad idea to go alone, because there is a florist shop there :))

So, I bought a coffee plant, an orchid and two other plants that I think might be Coleus (I asked the florist to show me the plants that don't need sunlight, because I plan to keep these inside my room)..



So yes, I really shouldn't be allowed to go shopping unsupervised :)) (on the bright side, I did remember to buy milk and bread :P).
I am really curious to see if the coffee plant will grow bigger - I always wanted one. 
I am a little scared about the orchid, I never had one and now I have to find the proper feed for it (since they can't be potted in regular soil).

And to also post an update, the onions seem to be doing great, the ones I planted last week started sprouting nicely.




Wish me luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment